One of a kind two-storey apartment of about 70sqm with private and heated indoor pool, private patio, a few meters away from the beaches of Cagnes sur Mer.
You will stay in a former fishermen hut entirely rehabilitated located in a quiet street. The property is composed with :
- a nice main room with entirely and equipped open kitchen (fridge/freezer, induction hob, electric oven, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine ...), a dining area and a lounge with a flat tv screen.
- an indoor private heated pool in a secured room
- 3 double bedrooms (2 with queen size beds and 1 with a regular 140)
- a bathroom with shower wand wash bassin
- a separate toilet
- storage and washing machine
All the rooms are equipped with individual A/C and the property has a fast and stable wifi access.
You will particularly enjoy the facilities of the property such as the private pool and the private patio with a lounge, dining area and barbecue (gaz).
Le "patio du pêcheur" location is ideal ! a few meters away from the beach, the restaurants and local shops.
We will provide all the bed linen during your stay including bath and beach towels, some basic products for cooking (salt, pepper, spices, olive oil, vinegar, sugar, tea bags, ...), for cleaning (bin bags, detergent, dishwasher tabs ...) and for the bathroom / WC (toilet paper rolls, hand soap, shower gel and shampoo ...).
Address: 36 promenade de la plage, 06800 CAGNES SUR MER, France
Size: 70.0 m², 4 Rooms, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 Queen size beds, 1 Couch
Prices: 215 EUR - 265 EUR / Night
More pricing information:
Minimum stay 3 nights from april to june and from september to october, and 1 week from july 1st to august 31st. Check-in time 4:00 pm / 08:00pm
- security deposit 850€
- final cleaning fees 85€
- cancellation with full refund prior to 14 days before check-in
- no private parking ! it will be possible to park on street nearby or at the public parking located at approx 100m away
- all the bedrooms are located in the Basement. However they are equipped with tiny windows, they are darker than the main room on ground floor but very comfy and cool even during summer.